The Integralvision Service360 Standard Hosting and Aftercare Package includes fully managed website hosting in a state of the art data centre. We provide a 99.99% uptime guarantee, 5 gigabytes of webspace and unlimited monthly bandwidth.
Our aftercare service provides preferential support, continuous error monitoring and a bug fixing guarantee on our web site development. A website updating service is included suitable for text or image changes. We offer unlimited search engine optimisation advice of your Home page and other key pages and will setup and manage monthly Google Analytic emailed reports for you to study and compare. Best of all, we offer unlimited free expert advice on getting the best from your website both now and in the future. Our aim is to provide everything you need to run a successful online business.
Our web servers are based in a separate data centre from our mail servers. This means that if there are problems affecting email, it should not affect client websites.
As shown below, the specification of our web server is extremely high and is designed to ensure your website is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Interruptible power supply (UPS) system
- Connectivity is accomplished via diverse fibre from NTL Telewest and British Telecom providing dual points of connection to the backbone of the Internet.
- 24 hour monitoring with automatic mobile phone call out to engineer in the case of an outage.
- Raid H200 Raid Controller. This means that the main hard drive is mirrored. In the unlikely event of a hard drive failure, the second drive would take over immediately.
- Hard Drives are Intel Solid State for reliability.
- Nightly Backup Storage of site files and databases to 1 x 1TB Backup Storage Drive. Backups kept for 5 days.
- Bandwidth 1Gbps with 30TB data transfer
- 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- The energy that powers our data centre comes from 100% renewable sources, and the data centre operation itself is completely carbon neutral.
Our mail servers are based in a separate data centre from our web servers. This means that if there are problems affecting websites, it should not affect client email delivery.
Below is a summary of our email services provided with Service360 accounts.
- Up to 20 400mb POP or IMAP email accounts and email forwarding.
- Email storage upgradable to 2 gigabytes with no charge on the main email account. Further upgrades of 2GB are available for a small extra annual fee.
- Webmail to access your email from anywhere.
- Autoresponders for out of office responses.
- Email spam filtering with higher levels of filtering on request.
We have put together a range of other services for the convenience of our clients.
- Free domain name registration and renewal on main domain.
- Free bug fixing guarantee on our work.
- Preferential support.
- Web page updating service (15 minutes per month).
- Regular updates on all server software for reliability and security.
- Free management of WordPress Core and Third Party plugin updates (with the exception of major updates flagged as being potentially risky by the developers which may require extra charges).
- Online tuition in the use of your content management system (CMS).
- IT support for anything concerned with our systems.
Below is just a sample of the free expert advice we include with Service360.
- Optimising products or services for search engines
- Improving your sites authority and credibility
- Marketing and developing your website
- Tips for writing newsletters that work
- Advice on utilising social media, blogging, etc.
- How to develop a linking strategy
- Advice on website usability (your customer’s experience)
- Suggestions on finding new customers and markets
- Advice on developing for mobile and tablets.
Free advice is up-to-date and specific to your needs. Please note that implementing solutions based on our advice may be chargeable.
Service360 Standard Accounts are charged at £40 per month to cover a single website. Please note that our hosting services are only for websites designed and built by Integralvision.